Skip to main content

BlogHer Gift Guide...Who Knew?!

Turns out BlogHer has a round up of links to a holiday gift guide. It's kinda awesome...awesome in the sense that you will find suggestions for everyone on your list. EVERYONE. Even your great aunt Ethel.

I went and hopped around a bit on the page and lemme tell you what I found for ideas (myself and/or otherwise):


1. An iPad. Yes, I know I have one, but it's almost a year old and by golly that means it's practically archaic.


2. A "giving tree" for the teachers in your school. Teachers write their wish list on grabbable ornaments that the parents can nab and get them something they'll actually love? Brilliant. The teachers I know have a few too many Christmas knick-knacks and I know not everyone appreciates home baked items. My hat off to the thinker upper of this one!


3. A list for moms. All fabulous ideas that we would like...like a good massage without, well, you know what, expected afterward or three uninterrupted hours to ourselves, no texting issues about kids, no "when are you going to be home", no interruptions...good stuff on that list!

Check it out...there are some fabulous ideas on there!






Comments

  1. I definitely wouldn't mind an iPad for Christmas! I will have to check out those gift guides :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your articles.

    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over
    the same topics? Appreciate it!
    Feel free to surf my weblog - nfl jerseys outlet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte