Monday, December 31, 2012

2012, You Were Good to Us

Well folks, tonight we say adios to 2012...and I've gotta say, it was a dang good year!

It gave me a sister,




And a new nephew.


Gram and I started cooking together regularly,

And I now have a brand spankin' new bathroom.


I was able to witness my big girl experience Disney,


And we logged a healthy year all around.

I pray that 2013 will be as successful, healthy, and happy as 2012! May you all have a blessed and healthy 2013!

Drive safely tonight, if you are out and about!

Happy New Year!



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great year! Hope 2013 is as wonderful for your family!

    http://amysreallife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic New Year. Hope this one brings you love, happiness, wealth and good health.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great year! Love the pic of you & your new sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recap and pictures :) Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great year! All the photos are amazing. I hope you have a wonderful 2013.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010