Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Love.

Sigh...so much to blog about, so little time. (And no, I won't mention last night...you're welcome for that!) ;)

My nephew. Sweet Baby C.


I can't tell you how long I've wanted to kiss and snuggle and nuzzle sweet baby necks and smell sweet baby heads. I can't do that at work...sometimes, I truly have to restrain myself and every once in a while I sneak in a quick sniff...but to have a baby that I can snuggle?


Love. Pure, blissful, amazing love.


And, he's incredibly adorable to boot.


Seriously? Just look at him!



6 comments:

  1. He is absolutely gorgeous. So precious. I love all the picks but that last one just melted my heart. I have a new great-niece just about a week old. She is in Washington State and I am in Tennessee so I'm not sure when we will get to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures (and baby) are beautiful. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pictures and he is beautiful or I guess I should say handsome! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Can I ask what kind of camera you use? I'm hunting for a new one, and I can't decide whether I want to stay Canon or go Nikon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama M, he is perfectly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010