First off, I'd like to thank the talented and fabulous Kate for hosting last week! You da best. Thanks, girl, for making sure 5QF still happened while we were on vacation!
Anyway...after having had TWO WHOLE WEEKS off of work, I have to go back for the weekend. Sad face. As much as I love this job of mine, I'd really prefer to be home with my family.
Let's get to the sneak peek!
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your muses have been off work for 2 weeks and are having a hard time getting back into the groove.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, July 27th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Deanna (@deannajw) from Musings, Mrs. E Schmidtz (@emschmidtz) from They Call Me Mama, Holly (@bygollymsholly) from Life in HD, and little old me for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?
2. What is your favorite Olympic event?
3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?
4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?
5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)
And there ya have it! See you in the morning!