Thursday, October 27, 2011

Please Help!

Hi friends! I am reaching out for your help, once again, in voting for my sister-in-law for the "Heroic Mom" contest. Our lead is not anywhere near as large as it once was, and i am afraid that we will soon be surpassed!

If you've read here for any amount of time, you'll remember that my incredible brother-in-law was killed in a tragic accident in January. I have nominated his wife for this award, which includes a $2500 cash prize.

I can not tell you how much I would love to hand her that check right before the holidays...their first without Verd.

Please consider voting...it's incredibly easy, just a simple click on "vote"-no registering, no liking, no signing up for anything.

Thank you so much for your support in this!

And remember, you can vote once every 24 hours!

Here is the link to vote: http://theblogfrog.com/p/allstate/default.aspx?replyid=1125465#Vote

If you feel compelled, I would love for you to share this with as many people as you can! Thank you!!!

9 comments:

  1. Done, and I've bookmarked it so I can do it every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. done! and i will put a link in my 5QF post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will the voting period end and the prize be awarded?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been voting every single day :o) Sure hope she wins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done, I will try to remember to keep voting everyday! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been voting everyday. Keep reminding us. You can actually vote once on your phone and once on your computer each day. So I have been.

    ReplyDelete
  7. VOted and added it to my Five Q Friday post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010