Monday, September 26, 2011

Today...


Because my sinus cavities are so full of boogers that I can not form a coherent sentence to save my life...

And because I'm on my way to the Mall of America for the Belle's American Girl party, I'm going to show you a picture...it just seems easier that way. On all of us.

You're welcome.

Remember this cutie?

When I was editing her photos, I came across this:


And it makes me smile when I capture something so fun and so natural! A little girl chasing butterflies...doesn't get any better than that!


3 comments:

  1. I love this photo :)
    I get so much inspiration from your blog.
    You're posts are always amazing and this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture so sweet! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010