Skip to main content

Whoa Nelly.


Hold onto your horses. Well, maybe not you, I dunno what your schedule looks like, but mine? Yikes.

A run down:

Today: "Hambone and Mama" day. School shopping mano a mano, dinner and a movie.

Tuesday and Wednesday: Work, one 12 hour shift, one 8 hour shift. Fit shopping for (see following) reunion in there somewhere. Oh, and Wednesday is a birthday for a certain almost 6 year old that I know.

Thursday: Cook, pack, leave for reunion/vacation. (Yes, another vacation. Don't hate.)

Wait...back up...sometime between Mon and Thurs, call ServiceMaster, foam cutting place, and whomever else it's gonna take to get our camper patched up from the mouse debacle that occurred over the winter that I promised I'd tell you about and I still haven't. #oops.

Sunday: Pack up from reunion, head to brunch with the whole gang, then to home to host a birthday party for aforementioned almost 6 year old.

Monday: "The Pal and Mama Day".

Tuesday: Work.

Wednesday: "Dubya and Mama Day".

Thursday: "Belle and Mama Day".

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Work, work, and more work. Oh, and go to the Mr.'s 20th class reunion. Aaaaaaannnnd..something else seems like it needs to fit in here, but I can't remember what it is right now.

Sunday night (Monday morning?): Head to Rochester/Mayo Clinic with my mom, aunt, and grandma. My Gram suffers from Myasthenia Gravis and has been undergoing testing.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Mayo Clinic with aforementioned peeps.

Thursday: Work.

Friday: The Pal's first day of Behind the Wheel (wait, is that the same link as above?!)

Saturday: Ohmigosh. I don't think there is anything planned!!! HALLELUJIA!!

Sunday: Begin to feel anxious about school resuming in 2 days.

Monday: Try to enjoy Labor Day, but mostly feel sad that my kiddos are about to head off to school for another year.

Tuesday: First day *sniffle* of *snuffle* school *sob*!! My sweet Hambone starts Kindergarten...and I'm afraid of how my Baby Girl is going to take not having her best bud home with her. :(

And that, is the time warp of the next three weeks of my life.

You feel totally enlightened now that you know that, dontcha?


Comments

  1. i had to stop and take some deep breathes to help you get through that list. praying the doctors can help, the reunion is amazing and vacation lets you rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. My schedule is insane too!! I think it's just that time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn that is one loaded schedule! Wow! Also, I have myasthenia gravis so I'm wondering what kind of testing she is undergoing? I've had it since I was 13 and I'm not *grumbles* 30.

    Hope you find some time to stop and enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt dizzy just reading all of that! How do you time manage?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have already planned to be worried about school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously....the last few weeks before school starts are crazy! We actually start on the 29th...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My head is spinning just after reading this, you have such a busy life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte