Monday, January 31, 2011

Prayers...


Last night, at prayer time:

Belle: "I pray that mom gets home safe."

Hambone: "I pray that dad gets home safe."

Mom: "I pray for my family's health and safety."

Dad: "I pray for our leaders and that we can pray the rosary at least once this week."

E.W: "...and for a pet unicorn."

*giggle*

*snort*

*try not laugh*

*give up trying*

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! *gasp* Hahahahaha!!! *chortle* Bwahahahahaha!!! *guffaw*

Bonus points for those who know the reference to the above prayer...

8 comments:

  1. A pet unicorn, eh?! Good luck with that! ha!

    Prayers by children never cease to make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't pray for a pet unicorn? Kids crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea... but the prayers of children are always so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just watched the movie last night....VERY FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! I know! We DVR'd it have watched many times now.

    Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Despicable Me! Bahahahaha CUTE! We just watched it this weekend for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010