Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...



For my loving man,


Thankful for my great big clan.

Thankful for these blessings galore,


Thankful that life's not a bore.

Thankful for a job I love,

Thankful for blessings from above.

Thankful for a big, full belly,

Thankful for deodorant, so I'm not so smelly.

Thankful for my awesome friends,

Thankful that I don't wear Depends.

Thankful for my happiness,

Thankful that I am so blessed.

Thankful for this wonderful life,

Thankful that my husband has such a wonderful wife.

;)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! We don't celebrate over here in the UK so just a normal day for us. You have such a beautiful family, you have a lot to be thankful for :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list, especially the last point! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Turkey Day to you!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...DEPENDS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great list...you have a beautiful family! Happy Thanksgiving!


    http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the poem and am thrilled that your husband has such a great wife.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010