Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh no.


I think it's starting.

THE PLAGUE.

It's weaseling it's way into my home. As. we. speak.

The start of drippy noses. Sneezes. A cough here and there. Much more waking at night by random children than is usual.

I tried, for quite awhile, to chalk it up to anything else...the fireplace? Oak allergies. The fantastic cleaning I've been doing lately? Stirring up dust. Heck, I even considered a snow allergy.

But, I think it's time I face the music.

This Thanksgiving might just be a snotty one.


3 comments:

  1. I'll trade you snot for vomit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH. We just went through a round of "The Plague" here too. Up at night, wiping noses all day, that zombie look in the eyes......terrible. Even hubby got it, and he NEVER gets sick. I hope you are all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Germs are THE WORST! I hope you're wrong and everyone stays healthy over the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010