Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl.


Dear Belle:

People are always telling me how beautiful you are, but what they don't know...is that you are the most beautiful on the inside.


You have a heart of gold...and your inner beauty radiates throughout you.


You are kind, caring, and sensitive, yet silly, funny, and a complete joy to be around.


9 years ago...at this very minute...you entered this world. While we had never yet met you, we already loved you more than you can ever imagine. You brought a joy to our world in a very sad time for our nation.


As I look back on the last 9 years, I wonder where the time went...and I realize how quickly the next 9 years are going to go. In 9 years, you will be an adult...and that thought, is just a little too much for me to bear right now.


I want to keep you young...keep you close. I want you to be my little girl forever...but grow up you must, and so I promise to do my very best to raise you up right!


We are so incredibly blessed to have you...I hope and pray that we do you proud. 'Cuz you deserve nothing but the very best.


I pray that you always stay true to yourself...that you never lose your warm heart, your tender ways, and your caring attitude.


We love you Belle, you are so special, amazing, and wonderful!!

Don't ever forget that...

Love,
Your Mama


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to Belle. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm all teary eyed for real! So sweet. Happy Birthday Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your beautiful, sweet, loving and sensitive Belle! I know she will have fun being 9 years old. Half way grown Mama !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your sweet, beautiful daughter! What a wonderful way to celebrate her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your daughter! She's lovely! My own daughter turned 9 recently so I know what you are feeling - I want to hold on to that little girl as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she has a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to you Belle!

    What a wonderful way to wish her Happy Birthday!! Loved this post, it brought a tear to my eye..

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sniff* I can't handle kiddos growing up! Hugs to you all! Happy Birthday Belle, and happy Birth Day, Mamma! (And btw, her glasses are beyond adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your beautiful girl!
    What great pictures, Mama M, you are so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clicked over from BlogHer - love your post! Belle certainly is a beautiful girl! I have a daughter who just turned 10, and that did not go well for me. Hope yours has a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte