Skip to main content

Thursday Night 5QF Sneak Peek!!


Hey friends! Do you know that it might snow here tomorrow?

As in, on May 7th, snow...the white fluffy stuff? I'm currently looking for takers in the far, far south for a family of 7.

I'll be your best friend? ;)

Alright...so, anyway...after much thought and consideration and debate and deliberation...I'm deciding to keep 5QF standard. Regular ol' questions!


There are a good amount of people who play along with 5QF who don't have kids (like, the fabulous Miss Belli), and I would hate to exclude them...so, standard it is!

Now...onto the preview! Remember, if you're new to 5QF...this post is just the "preview", a chance for you to see the questions and get your post done ahead of time...remember to come back tomorrow to link to your post!

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If you'd like, you can grab the Mcklinky blog hop code! I would be your best friend (small Twitter joke there) if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!

If you don't have a blog, feel free to answer the questions in the comments of this post, or any post along the way!

Question time!

Questions for Friday, May 7th: (Thanks to Renee, Sandy, Erika, Pam, and Robin for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Just c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)

3. Where do you like to go to relax?

4. What was the last thing you won?

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?

--------------------------------------

There you go! See y'all in the am for a little linky action!

Comments

  1. It is supposed to snow here tomorrow night too! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had snow here a couple days ago but now it's supposed to be nice. You can move up north for a bit. I could use the extra hands packing. I'll be your best friend... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll swap places with you! I'm in Florida and it's 77 degrees at midnight...high for tomorrow is 89. I'll take snow any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've actually been experiencing this strange very bright warmth seemingly coming from the sky here in Seattle. Scientists, across the state are assuring us they will have it figured out ASAP and report to us what it is. In the meantime we're all trying to enjoy it whatever it is :)

    I enjoy your 5QF, and have participated weekly for sometime now. I didn't know you were going to make a change to it, but I am glad you aren't as from reading what you said it sounds like the change would exclude women, like me, without children at home (mine are grown, all graduated from college, grad school, and on their own:) Thank you for not changing the format.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Head on over to my blog I have an award for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great questions this week. Looking forward to be able to link up later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd take y'all in if it were a hair warmer here. Currently it's 45 and raining but the chill factor says it feels like 35. Sweden is always COLD!
    COme drop by my blog and read all about life for an American in Sweden.
    Cheers,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its nice and toasty here in Florida. In fact I'll be swimming tomorrow! I'm not sure my house can accommodate 7 additional people but the yard is big enough for some tents and we already have a hammock out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be my first time playing along. Great questions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower and I answered the questions! So fun!

    --Steph

    http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on down, it's supposed to be in the 90s here today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Nurse's Week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you delete your post to link up? I tried to come over but blogger couldn't find the page...?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay first timer for these! What fun questions. Haha... I'm excited!
    It's pretty sunny here in Utah if you want to head this direction! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte