Skip to main content

Five Question Friday! 4/9/10


Woooooooooooo hoooooooooo!! Today is not only 5 Question Friday...it's Cash Flow Friday, too!

The cash flows in...the cash flows right back out.

Yeah, it's like that.

Anywhoodles, I hafta work this weekend...and, while I still hold steady that I have the greatest job in the world...it stinks being away from my family.

But...onto 5QF!! The greatest Blog Hop of all time (or something like that)...it's what all the cool peeps do (or, that's what I like to tell myself)!!

Ahem...okaaayyyy.


Rules (as always...): Copy and paste the following questions to your blog. Answer them, then c'mon back and link up! If you'd like, you can grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code! I would also luuuurrrrvvvveeee it if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!

If you don't have a blog, but would still like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of any blog along the way!

Questions for Friday, April 9th: (Thanks to Renee, Pam, LulaLola, Robin, and Me!! for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Head on over to my Blog Frog community to offer up YOUR best question suggestions! Oh, and does anyone think we need to start a fresh thread for 5QF over there? Sometimes, I feel lost with all the questions over there!)

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?

5. What is currently your favorite song?

--------------------------------------

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

Really?

I get to choose? Okay...ummmmm...let's see.

So, I'd really love to say someone sexy and exotic like...Catherine Zeta-Jones (what??? She could pass as me...don't you scoff at that!)...but, honestly...I know you'll never ever ever never believe this, but she'd never pass as me.

Shocker, huh?

No...it would be someone more along the lines of Cameron Diaz...goofy, clutzy, horrible at singing. Yup...good ol' Cam (we're on a nickname basis...)...cut a few feet off her legs, add some saddle bags, and we're good to go!

Oh, wait...the tummy. She'd need bread dough for a tummy.

Then we're good to go.

I'd settle for Reece Witherspoon too...but The Pioneer Woman's already laid claim to her.

Fer dumb.

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?

Um no.

I was too cool for that.

Okay...I lie!! I totally lie.

I was too skeered. I was a homebody. I got lonesome.

Once, I was "hired" to go along on a week vacation with a family friend as their babysitter.

I was miserable. I cried...for my mommy. (You think I'm joking, don't you???)

I had to go home. (For real!)

I never woulda lasted at summer camp. Only the cool kids made it through summer camp.

And I was not one of them.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?

Speculums.

Cold, stainless steel, speculums.

(Now just tell me that didn't make you cross your legs and wince?!!)

But, again...I lie. I do what I have to to stick around for my kiddos.

It's bees that make me run and scream and flap and flail and act like a complete and utter fool.

Oh, and, woodticks.

*shudder*

*gag*

*ewwwwwwww*

Yup...woodticks, too.

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?

Ahem.

What?

I'm sorry...are you talking to me?

Nothing, of course. I'm perfect...right hon (he said yes)?

Certainly...not keeping a clean house...or, sometimes leaving cereal stuck to the counter...or, calling him 47 times a day.

Not "tornado texting" him either. ('Course, I do that just to get his goat...)

And, never, ever could it be neglecting to enter his receipts into the checkbook and leaving them lying around.

Or, getting all po'd at him 'cuz I think our accountant is crap.

Couldn't possibly be any of those things.

5. What is currently your favorite song?

Ummm, see...there's this song I like...I'm not sure if you're aware or not...but, it's called (brace yourselves...) "Chicken Fried".

You may have heard some whack job singing it on a vlog.

Ooo, ooo, ooo!! I also like "Soul Sister" by Train, and another Zac Brown Band song "Whatever It Is", that Arizona Mamma made me listen to one night...and it made me teary. (Stoopid hormones...)

I *heart* Zac Brown.

----------------------------------------

And, that's it! Now, link up my fellow 5QF'ers!!

*snicker*

I like saying that..."5QF'ers". :)


MckLinky Blog Hop

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte