Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tip #9--The Last One!!

Well, this is it!

The 9th and final Health tip from yours truly! I'm not sure if Keely's doing a tip today...but head on over to her anyway...she's having a rough day!

Today's tip isn't so much about being healthy (well, ki
nda it is...), but more about being smart, and sensible.

Friends, I just wanna give y'all a friendly reminder to not drink and drive! With all of the celebrating going on tonight, I just want you all to be smart...and alive tomorrow...and not in jail.


So, have fun tonight! And make sure you have a designated driver!!

Happy New Year!!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh geez! Now I feel bad for not doing a tip..My bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome tip! (For the past few years, my hubby's and my New Year's celebrations consisted of staying awake enough to watch the ball drop on tv...in our jammies...& calll our families...in KY, WI, FL, MN, CA, HI... (we most definitely do not wait til it is midnight in every time zone!)

    Just wanted to let you know that I also have a blog hug (aka award) to pass on to you! Ah this has been great to have these days off... to post and read :o)

    Happy New Year or in Hawaiian:
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! (sounds like "How..oh-lee...Mah-kah...hee-kee...Ho!" ...your Hawaiian pronunciation lesson for the day :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tip!!! Happy New Year to you and yours :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Maybe 2010 will bring you more time to come by my blog and say hello ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010