Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

We are on day 2ish of 3ish of snowfall! It is breathtaking!

I just want to say...

Happy Birthday, Baby Jesus!!!

Merry Christmas, my friends!!!


  1. The most Merry Christmas to you, too!!

  2. Merry, Merry Christmas to you! We're up to about 14" or so...I think...and expected to get another 8-10". I'd love it even more if it would've allowed my sis and nephew to get here when they were supposed to!

    Again, Merry Christmas!

  3. Merry Christmas to you! I am loving the snow too! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. :)

  4. Merry Christmas, Mama M.! I hope you and your family had a wonderful time!


I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with long as they are respectful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010