Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Love...

Six years ago, at this very moment...I sat in a darkened hospital room, marveling at the new babe in my arms.

He, with his wispy blonde hair and blocky head looked very much, like a tiny little Viking. A little warrior.


Six years later, my baby boy is still blonde and blocky headed, with an infectious laugh,


and a heart of gold...soft and tender.

He has a mischievous demeanor,

and you can read his every thought and feeling through his eyes.

He loves Legos, Spiderman, and helping his daddy...


His Mama falls in there, too...somewhere!

I love you,

to the moon and back,


Sweet E.W!!

And I am so blessed to be your mama.

Happy Birthday, My Love!!

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday E.W.!

    What a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet. He is adorable. My baby will be 7 on Friday. Time just flies. They grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's so cute!

    Happy Birthday little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday lil Man...I am mean Big Boy :o) I hope he had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog on Blog Frog! Happy to be here. Your little guy is a cutie! My daughter is 6 and I can't believe how quickly the time flies!!! Look forward to following your blog. Come visit me at http://sidac.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And he looks just like his mama. :))

    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome little man! All four of my boys are teenagers now and I miss those innocent little boy days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie pie!! Happy Bday E.W. Hope it was a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your E.W.--he is such a joyous kid! And he makes me laugh--really laugh! I'll never forget when I accidentally bent down in front of him and he said, "you have a big butt. How'd it get so big?!?"
    Oh E.W. You are too darned funny!

    bestie,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a handsome little dude! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg! that last picture is so adorable!! what a little heartbreaker!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to your little guy. This is a great time of year to be born :) My little man's birthday is on Wednesday

    I left something for you on my blog, btw

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to your little man!

    And, I have something for you at my blog as well (I'm just guessing here, but I bet it's the same as Dondi's. Just sayin.)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010