Thank You, Keely!!!!! I appreciate you thinkin' I'm "honestly scrappy" enough to deserve an award!! (P.S--I love this award...think it's pretty hilarious, what with it's clever play on words!!)
I was awared this by Lucy and Ethel a while back, and like the slacker I am, I only sorta completed my "requirements", so I guess I'll finish my 10 honest things about myself (I originally did 5)...here they are:
1. I hate black olives...but have discovered a fabulous new use for their disgustingness...they make fabulastic (that's my new word) fruit fly bait! You're welcome.
2. I hate cleaning floors, but I love clean floors...and therein lies my problem.
3. I drive a minivan...and I love it!!! I couldn't see any other mode of transportation for myself...minivans are HOT!!
4. I have a canker sore, and it's making me cranky...I can't eat my body weight in candy anymore 'cuz it makes it hurt. Oh, woe is me.
5. I'm feeling domestic, and the Mr. and I are gonna try to can some tomatoes. Wish us luck, I've never canned anything in my life...ever. Much less more tomatoes than I've ever, ever seen...they're coming out of the wa-zoo!!!
Thanks again, Keely!