Skip to main content

Five Question Friday!

TGIF!!! And here in MinneSOOOTA, it looks like a beautiful one!

Quick run down of the rules...copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky BlogHop code and link up! I'd also be very grateful, appreciative, forever indebted, honored, etc...if you'd link back to me, Mama M.! Oh, and if you don't have a blog, but want to join in, just leave me your answers in my comments!

September 25th Questions: Thanks to Keely for inspiration and Liz...I really wanted to use a question Amanda suggested...but decided it was a little too risque!

1. What celebrity have you been told you look like?

2. What is your all time favorite movie, any special reason why?

3. Since we're talkin' movies...Popcorn: overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?

4. Are you a glass half empty or half full kinda person?

5. What perfume/cologne do you wear?

----------------------------------------------

1. What celebrity have you been told you look like?

Oh, I always get mistaken for either, Heidi Klum or Giselle Bundchen...always. Okay, yeah, right!! It'd be more like Roseann Barr or Rosie O'Dell (but much sweeter!)...so, in reality, I've been told I look like Reece Witherspoon (don't see it, but thank you!), Darryl Hannah (again, don't see it, but thank you!) and Kristen Chenowith (sp??)...but was told by that person, I more "remind" her of Kristen Chenowith...like she knew her in person or something!

2. What is your all time favorite movie, any special reason why?

Well, my all time favorite movie is probably Hope Floats...the story behind it reminds me of my hubby and I: city girl meets country boy and they fall happily, madly, deeply in love. *Sigh*

Remember the Last Boy Scout? With Bruce Willis and Damon Wayans (or one of his bros, can't really remember)...that was my favorite for many, many years...I think I watched it somewhere around 25-30 times. Weird, I know.

3. Since we're talkin' movies...Popcorn: overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?

Hmmmm...overall, I'd say it's overrated. The only popcorn I really like is Orville Redenbacher's Tender White. Everything else is too artificially buttery for my sensitive taste buds!

4. Are you a glass half empty or half full kinda person?

In general, I'd say I'm definitely a half full gal! I am optimistic and I always try to see the best (try is the key word) in people or situations! However...I've always wondered about that question, "Well, did someone just drink it? (Half empty) or Did someone just pour it? (Half full)" Noone ever answers that question for me!

5. What perfume/cologne do you wear?

I am a Lovely girl! I love Lovely (SJP's perfume), but I don't really feel it's mine, per se...my bestie, Tara, introduced me to it, and I've always felt I'm wearing her perfume when I have it on. I also like Vera Wang's Princess or Rock Princess, but I don't own any! Gotta use up my Lovely, first!

Now, it's time for you to link up!



MckLinky Blog Hop


Comments

  1. Sorry, I don't have a blog...YET. Im a little illiterate at the moment.
    *I have been told I look like Meg Ryan several times.
    *I think my favorite movie would have to be Bring it On...don't ask why, I have no idea
    *I like popcorn, so not overrated, but Im not in love with it, so bout right!
    *Definetely half full
    *I wear Tomorrow by Avon...hooked on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I didn't expect you to use that question but I just had to through it out there =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must not live in the metro area...it is cold, dark & rainy today :( Brrrr.

    Side note: Every time I try to "grab" your 5 Question Friday button, it shows up on my post as your regular button! Am I the only one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope floats... so sweet!!

    Good to get to know you better. I can tell ya right now.. I love your sense of humor!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica, oops, misread your name as Erin first!! Thank you for the heads up! I'll attempt to fix it later (you know, when I have time--I suffer a bit from computer illiteracy!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why oh why have I never seen Hope Floats?? WOAH!! SAD!

    Thanks for using one of my questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just found your blog and you look amazing for having 5 kids. From your pictures I thought you were in your 30s! I may link these questions to my blog - cool idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I meant to say I thought you were in your, 20s. :) Sorry for the typo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I joined for the first time this week! I totally see the Reece in your face!!! Those are a great 5!

    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time to read and/or join the questions. Thanks for letting me join the fun!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay...so I did it and messed up...go figure...I'm a newbie at this...so #23 takes you to the "create a new post" part of my blog...and #24 should be correct. I tried to "figger" it out through MckLinky but I could not!

    Just wanted to letcha know!

    Ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so right about the artificial buttery-ness of popcorn.

    I don't recall having ever seen Hope Floats, other than bits and pieces on tv. Might need to rent it sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte