Updated Update: So, I put MckLinky back up. That way, those who want/know how to link up can, and others can just leave a message if they've posted.
Update: After some thought, contemplation, discussion with myself, it was decided that a MckLinky is a lot of pressure. So, I'm taking him (her?) down...this way, you can just leave comments if you like...no pressure, right? I aim to please! :)
A fellow blogger, carebear, posted a "Five Questions to get to Know You" on MckMama's forum last week...I enjoyed it so much, I wanted to "resurrect" it!
So, here's the gig...I'll post 5 questions, then answer them myself. I'll throw up a little Mcklinky and that's where your work begins! You, do a little copy and paste action, post on your own blog (or in the comments, I'm easy like that) and then link up!! (Hmmm...I've always thought "link up" sounds like "hook up"s innocent cousin, you know, without the consequences.) Anywho, here we go!
1. What was your favorite wedding gift? Or, if you aren't married, what was your "favorite" gift you gave?
2. Speaking of weddings, where did you honeymoon, or where would you like to honeymoon?
3. If you had to choose (you know, if anyone would actually be that cruel)...shoes or chocolate?
4. Besides your kiddos and husband (if you have those), what are you most proud about in your life?
5. And, (since it's raining here...I'm just glad it's not snowing) what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Okay, and now for my answers:
1. What was your favorite wedding gift? Or, if you aren't married, what was your "favorite" gift you gave? Favorite wedding gift...hmmm, I'm gonna choose a wedding shower gift. We had a Pampered Chef shower, best thing to ever do!! I own, a ton of Pampered Chef stuff 'cuz of this shower, my most fave, probably my pots and pans which are in dire need of replacing, now. But, not too shabby for 8+ years, huh?!
2. Speaking of weddings, where did you honeymoon, or where would you like to honeymoon? Mr. Wonderful and I honeymooned in Maui, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. We were married in February, and the whales were soooo active (you know, what I could see of them with my head hanging over the boat and a cold can of Coke pressed to my forehead...). We found out 2 weeks before the wedding that we were expecting (surprise!!), and I was sicker than a dog...so, basically, we spent big bucks to lay by the pool...I also got to know the toilet very well. Our plan is to celebrate our 10th anniversary back in Maui...I can't wait!
3. If you had to choose (you know, if anyone would actually be that cruel)...shoes or chocolate? I can't imagine anyone being cruel enough to make you choose this, but, I think I'd choose shoes. No, wait...chocolate. Oh gosh, no...shoes...yes, definitely shoes (I think).
4. Besides your kiddos and husband (if you have those), what are you most proud about in your life? I am very proud of the fact that I didn't become "a statistic" (or whatever they call it). Pregnant at 18, I chose to go to college and completed a four year degree being a single mom. I get kinda bucky like that...tell me I can't do something and I'll do my darndest to prove you wrong. So glad my spunk got me through those four years!
5. And, (since it's raining here...I'm just glad it's not snowing) what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Well, gosh...I blog, of course! :) Or we snuggle in watch movies...you know, I should really do something productive, like clean, do laundry, organize...but it's just so, well, boring. Oh, yeah, we do like to play board games, too!
Now, it's your turn!