Skip to main content

Note to Self...

Updated update: Comments are now off! And if it weren't so dang late and I weren't so darn tired, I'd head on over to random.org and find us a winner right now. But, alas, it's late and I'm tired. So, tomorrow, my dear friends! G'nite!

Update: Oh, sweet lurkers, come out, come out where ever you are! Just a little FYI--I'll shut off comments to this post tonight, midnight(ish), and determine the winner a bit later (like tomorrow)! :)

-----------------------
Dearest, lovely, charming, intelligent self,

The next time you have grand ideas or blissful images about taking two small children out for supper, on your own, please disregard them. You should know better than to think it would be enjoyable...or at the very least, make sure you visit an establishment with appropriately working restraints on their high chairs. Just sayin'...

Oh, and while we're at it...when you ask your three year old, "Did you see where Tiny Girl put my cell phone?" and he answers, in complete confidence and without any hesitation, "Yeah, it falled off the couch." Don't believe a word he says.

And, have I told you, yet, that I think you are lovely, charming and intelligent? Oh...I have? Ahem...sorry.

All my love,
Me

P.S Did you know that this is your 100th post?!!

Oh, and P.P.S (or is it P.S.S?): Did you know this is your third post for today, lame-o? I mean, lovely, charming, intelligent you...
---------------
Egads!!!! My 100th post...somehow that snuck up on me, leaving me totally unprepared!! But I will tell you this...leave me a comment, and I will pick a winner at random and send you a lovely little prize. "What kind of a prize?" You ask. "I'm not really sure." I say. But it'll be enjoyable, I promise...and while we're at it, could someone pleeeaaassseeee stop the screech owls outside my window? They're kinda creepy!

Comments

  1. Happy 100th post! I have been dealing with two very active kids all day, and they are still awake and about to drive me insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your "self" is so funny and witty.

    Congrats on your 100th post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tickle me!! So, did you find your cell phone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! Happy 100th post! I MUST know where you found the phone! MAYBE it will help me locate where my 3 year old has hidden mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going out to dinner without another person to help with the adult supervision is never a good idea except my brain always tells me it is. My son used to throw the remote controls in the garbage. I bought about 5 remotes before I figured out what he was doing. Good luck with finding your cell phone.
    Congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 100th Post ... and why does it seem the notes you post to yourself always seem similar to the notes I SHOULD post to myself ... thanks for making me laugh every day!

    Rebekah Clark
    mommy_jaden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute blog! You're a very witty writer...I'll be coming back. You've got beautiful kids. Happy 100th post!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 100th post! I just have to add that the whole post made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 100th post! I can't believe you've only been blogging since April. There's nothing wrong with three posts a day. I put out 80 in one month once when I first started.

    I really hope you find your phone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte