Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Conspiracy Theory?

Anyone else ever notice how, when gas prices go up, so does the rate at which you consume your gas?

Seems like, way back when, when gas was under 2 bucks a gallon, I could go forever on a tank of gas. Now, gas is somewhere around $2.40 (at least here, in the Upper Midwest!), and I need to "fill 'er up" weekly (or better). When prices were around four dollars, I felt like I needed to re-fill as soon as I left the gas station! I think they must dilute the expensive gas, or something...

Okay, so I'm not really a conspiracy theorist, but sheesh! I'd really rather spend that money on a fab pair of shoes, you know?

3 comments:

  1. I think you may be on to something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoes vs. gas---I pick shoes. But then again, if I'm not going anywhere, who will see the shoes? Quite the conundrum.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010