Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Fun! (For real!)

We had a fabulous summer day for our annual tradition: ValleyFair! ValleyFair is Minnesota's version of Disney World, 'cept it's more like, um, a teeny, tiny, eensy, weensy Disney World...still good for us Minnesotan's!

Tradition holds that the Monster is our (oh, who am I kidding) their first ride...I don't do it, makes me barf in mouth a little...



Here's Tiny Girl, chillaxin' in her new stroller. I went against everything in me and purchased a second hand Maclaren, for $2--yes, that's right. Two bucks. I couldn't pass it up!
Little A., trying to see how much "peed in" pool water he can drink:

And last, but certainly not least, the lovely Miss E., atop a carousel pony...lovin' life.


Oh, what a great day it was! Even my Grandpa, at nearly 80, went on the big thrill rides! And we didn't even lose any children, whew!!



2 comments:

  1. Hey you!! Thanks for your sweet comment. I want to explain a little better about what just happened, but not here.

    If you feel like sending me an email, I'll reply that way: jesslyn_42@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And, I welcome your thoughts that aren't in agreement with mine...as long as they are respectful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2010