Skip to main content

Photo Contest!

In total immitation (with a spin) I'm gonna have us a "Name that Photo Contest"! In a very MckMamaish way, let's play for a fun prize! We're big on "board game night" in our family and we also enjoy reading...so the prize at stake is your choice of one of our favorite board games, "Apples to Apples" (or the Junior version, if you so wish...or, if you already have that game, a different fun game...I'm easy. Ah, you know, easy like, "easy to please" or "easy to work with"...that kind of easy. Sheesh!) or a set of our favorite board books, by Sandra Boynton! Now, let the games begin!

Tiny Girl found herself in possesion of her daddy's old cell phone...and, somehow, she knew just what to do with it! I loved hearing her little baby babble, with some coherent words thrown in here and there: "Hi, Daddy! Dikka, dikky...puppy!" and a few giggles tossed in for good measure!

By the looks of these photos, she sure seems to have been having quite the conversation with someone...if this is any indication on how she will handle future boyfriends, then I can rest assured that this girl will be able to hold her own (yeah, like I had any doubt in the first place!).


"Hello?"

"Huh?"


"Why, you dirty, rotten..."


Click...buzz


And, now, for the contest part! I want you to tell me what Tiny Girl is saying to the poor soul on the other end in this photo!

The one with the cutest, wittiest, craziest caption wins! Contest ends at 12 noon, Central Standard Time on Friday. Good luck!

Comments now closed! Stay tuned for the winner!!

Comments

  1. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??!!

    I SAID I need changed.

    Daddeeeeeee!! Are you there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I'm the princess! You don't tell the princess to calm down! When will you people learn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Friend maybe your mommy could bring you over for a date you know eat a few gold fish, drool on some toys, maybe pull eachothers hair a couple times, sounds like a date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously?!?! You're a registered democrat?!?! You are the weakest link. Good-bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I saaaaaaid... I'm much MORE than a Princess, okaaaaaay??? They just haven't invented a strong enough word for it yet!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Who the heck do you think you are talking to me like that!" (click)

    great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I won. I won".
    "Mommy I WON!"

    Wendy
    Mommy to six soon to be seven!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Who? Oh no, Daddy's not here. Did I mention I can sing?

    HaaaaalleLUJAH! HaaaaaleLUJAH! Hallelujah, hallelujah, HaaalleeEEluJAH!"

    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom...what's "Tokyo" and "pro-rated minute charge" mean?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gotta go, I will text you later. Thanks for talking to me, I've never had a friend call collect before. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I told you already, my dad said I'm not allowed to date until I'm 30.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No way! That thing talked back to me! Mama, did you hear it? There's somebody in there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, you can just forget about that!!! (she says with hand on hip)
    Tammy B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, look at what the "charge" from this phone does to my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word, MckNugget went swimming with out his shorts?!?!?! Small Fry you have got to tell me more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Give me cookies and candy and no one gets hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 'Phone Home'

    ~Found your blog over at MckMammas.....Very cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Um, yes, I need to find out how to get my hair to lay flat and smooth? Can you please direct me to a baby hair stylist?

    She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have the pizzas here by 5 and nobody gets hurt!

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte